The Adidam Ruchiradam Fund
Gifts to the Adidam Ruchiradam Fund are especially appreciated since they can be allocated to current purposes where the need is greatest.
The primary objective of the Adidam Ruchiradam Fund is to support the forms of Agency and Instrumentality established by Avatar Adi Da Samraj:
- Adi Da Samrajashram (Naitauba) and the Ruchira Sannyasin Order
- The hermitages and sanctuaries established by Avatar Adi Da in the United States
- Preservation of the hundreds of thousands of handwritten, audio, video, photographic and personal artifacts from Avatar Adi Da's lifetime in the Adidam Sacred Archives
- Protection of the intellectual property created by Avatar Adi Da, including his writings, his artworks, and the photographic, audio, and video recordings of Avatar Adi Da
- The extensive library established by Avatar Adi Da
- Publication and promotion of Avatar Adi Da's spiritual, philosophical, practical, and literary writings
- Fabrication and promotion of Avatar Adi Da’s artworks.
The Adidam Ruchiradam Fund is a single “umbrella” fund for receiving donations that support any of these core aspects of Avatar Adi Da’s Work. The fund is managed in accordance with the principles and priorities established by Avatar Adi Da, and disbursements from the fund are directed to the current and future needs of the organizations that serve these core aspects of Avatar Adi Da's Work.
The Adidam Ruchiradam Fund is housed within the Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA, which is based in the United States.
For more information about the Adidam Ruchiradam Fund, contact the Samrajya Patronage Office.
To donate by credit card or PayPal:
To donate by check from the U.S., please send a check payable to "The Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA" with memo "Adidam Ruchiradam Fund" to:
The Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA
P.O. Box 357
Trinidad, CA, USA 95570
To donate by check from other countries, please contact the Samrajya Patronage Office.
Suggested language to include in your planned giving documents for a specific gift (bequest) of money:
"I hereby give a bequest of $__________ to the Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA (EIN: 83-3826335) to be added to (and used for the purposes of) the Adidam Ruchiradam Fund."
Suggested language for a gift of the residue (i.e., remainder) of the donor’s estate:
"I hereby give the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate to the Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA (EIN: 83-3826335) to be added to (and used for the purposes of) the Adidam Ruchiradam Fund."
The Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA is organized under the laws of California as a non-profit religious corporation and is approved by the United States IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
NOTE: Please consult with your legal and financial specialists regarding your gifting, as some gifts may have unforeseen tax consequences.