The Adidam Ruchiradam Fund
The Adidam Ruchiradam Fund is a single “umbrella” fund for receiving donations and bequests that support all areas of Avatar Adi Da's Work.
The Adidam Ruchiradam Fund is housed within the Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA, which is a non-profit corporation based in the United States.
The Adidam Ruchiradam Fund is closely integrated with the Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment and the Adidam Ruchiradam Property LLC, which together serve to receive and allocate all types of gifts in support of every area of Avatar Adi Da’s Work, including:
- Development and glorification of the Hermitages and Sanctuaries established by Avatar Adi Da, including Adi Da Samrajashram (Naitauba),
- Preservation of the Adidam Sacred Archives and protection of the intellectual property created by Avatar Adi Da,
- Publication and promotion of Avatar Adi Da’s spiritual, philosophical, practical, and literary writings,
- Fabrication and promotion of Avatar Adi Da’s artworks,
- Support of Avatar Adi Da’s world-work,
- Support of the devotional culture, mission, and cooperative sacred culture of Avatar Adi Da’s formally practicing devotees.
Gifts to the Adidam Ruchiradam Fund without restrictions or specific designations will be prioritized for allocation in the context of the totality of Avatar Adi Da’s Work and current needs within Adidam Ruchiradam. If you wish to support one or more specific areas of Avatar Adi Da’s Work, the Adidam Ruchiradam Fund will direct your gift according to your instructions. A list of all the Adidam Sacred Organizational Entities is available here.
To donate by credit card or PayPal:
To donate by check from the U.S., please send a check payable to "The Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA" with memo "Adidam Ruchiradam Fund" to:
The Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA
P.O. Box 357
Trinidad, CA, USA 95570
To donate by check from other countries, please contact the Samrajya Patronage Development Office.
To donate cryptocurrency, please contact the Samrajya Patronage Development Office.
Suggested language to include in your planned giving documents for a bequest of money:
"I hereby give a bequest of $__________ to the Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA (EIN: 83-3826335) to be added to the Adidam Ruchiradam Fund."
Suggested language to bequest the residue (i.e., remainder) of the donor’s estate:
"I hereby give the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate to the Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA (EIN: 83-3826335) to be added to the Adidam Ruchiradam Fund."
The Avataric Samrajya of Adidam USA is organized under the laws of California as a non-profit religious corporation and is approved in the United States by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
NOTE: Please consult with your legal and financial specialists regarding your gifting. Some gifts may have unforeseen tax consequences.