The Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment
The Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment is an opportunity for donors who would like their immediate or planned gift to support Avatar Adi Da's Work for many generations to come.
A gift to the Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment helps to ensure the support of all core aspects of Avatar Adi Da's Work in perpetuity. The endowment assets are kept invested, while the investment income is available for use. This allows for the donation to have an impact over a longer period than if it were used all at once.
The primary objective of the Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment is to secure the perpetual support of the Agency and Instrumentality established by Avatar Adi Da Samraj:
- Adi Da Samrajashram (Naitauba) and the Ruchira Sannyasin Order
- The hermitages and sanctuaries established by Avatar Adi Da in the United States
- Preservation of the hundreds of thousands of handwritten, audio, video, photographic and personal artifacts from Avatar Adi Da's lifetime in the Adidam Sacred Archives
- Protection of the intellectual property created by Avatar Adi Da, including his writings, his artworks, and the photographic, audio, and video recordings of Avatar Adi Da
- The extensive library established by Avatar Adi Da
- Publication and promotion of Avatar Adi Da's spiritual, philosophical, practical, and literary writings
- Fabrication and promotion of Avatar Adi Da’s artworks.
The Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment is managed in accordance with the principles and priorities established by Avatar Adi Da, current and future needs of the organizations that serve these core aspects of Avatar Adi Da's Work, and application of prudent investment standards to ensure the most effective use of the gifts to support Avatar Adi Da’s Work.
The Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment is housed within the Adi Da Foundation, which is based in the United States.
For more information about the Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment, contact the Samrajya Patronage Office.
To donate by credit card or PayPal:
To donate by check from the U.S., please send a check payable to "The Adi Da Foundation" with memo "Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment" to:
The Adi Da Foundation
3301 West Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL, USA 60647
To donate by check from other countries, please contact the Samrajya Patronage Office.
Suggested language to include in your planned giving documents for a specific gift (bequest) of money:
"I hereby give a bequest of $________ to the Adi Da Foundation (EIN: 37-1745465) to be added to (and used for the purposes of) the Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment."
Suggested language for a gift of the residue (i.e., remainder) of the donor’s estate:
"I hereby give the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate to the Adi Da Foundation (EIN: 37-1745465) to be added to (and used for the purposes of) the Adidam Ruchiradam Endowment."
The Adi Da Foundation is organized under the laws of California as a non-profit public charity and is approved by the United States IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.